Interface in c#
In this article, we will learn about Interface in c#.
Multiple inheritance is a feature in that a class
can inherit more than one class. Multiple inheritance can not be implemented in C#. It can only implemented with interfaces.
Important points about interface
- Interface has no implementation. it has
- All interfaces are by default public and
- All Interface member also are public and
can not have any access specifier.
- Interface instance can not be created.
- Interface can inherit other interface.
- Class can inherit multiple interfaces.
class sharad :
sharad mysupercar =
sharad have " + mysupercar.car() + (" car ")
+ " He is a Engineer " +
The output of above Program