Change a placeholder in Slice layout in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to change a placeholder in Slice layout in PowerPoint 2010.
Change a placeholder in Slice layout
To change a placeholder in Slice layout in PowerPoint 2010 we have to use following steps
- First off all we have to click on the View tab then in the Master Views group click Slide Master.
- Then on the layout click the placeholder that you want to change .
- Then do any of the following
- To resize it point to one of its sizing handles and when the pointer becomes a two-headed arrow then drag the handle.
- To reposition it point to one of its borders and when the pointer becomes a four-headed arrow and drag the placeholder to a new position.
- To change the font size, case, color, or spacing for text within it, select the text, and then on the Home tab, in the Font group, click the options that you want.
- To group objects such as pictures, shapes, clip art, and charts then select the first object that you want to place in a group and press CTRL and then click on the other objects that you want to group together.
- Then under Drawing Tools on the Format tab in the Arrange group click Format and then click Group twice.
- On the Slide Master tab, in the Close group, click Close Master View.
- On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click Layout, and then click the layout that contains the placeholders that you just changed.
Note - If the placeholder changes to be final, you must reapply the slide layout to the slides that follow the changed slide layout.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here