Charms in Windows Store App
Charms in Windows Store App.
The charms are a specific and consistent set of buttons to users in every app: search, share, connect, settings, and start. We believe these are core scenarios that every user wants to do in almost every app they use.
- Search Users can search for content located your app or in another app, and they can search your app's content from another app.
- Share Users can share content from your app with people or services.
- Devices Users can connect to devices and send content, stream media, and print.
- Settings Users can configure your app to their preferences and access user help.
- Start Users can go directly to the Start screen.