How to add text to a placeholder in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to to add text to a placeholder in PowerPoint 2010.
Text in placeholder in PowerPoint 2010
- For specific types of information into placeholders in our template then we can add text in placeholder.
- If we add a Text box in Normal view then the text is editable by anyone.
- For permanent and uneditable text in our template then add a text box in Slide Master view.
Add text to a placeholder
To add text to a placeholder we should follow the following steps
First of all Click inside the placeholder and then type or paste text.
To change the line spacing, do the following
- Drag to select one or more lines of text for which you want to change the spacing.
- Then on the Home tab in the Paragraph group click the Dialog Box Launcher.
- Then In the Paragraph dialog box click on the Indents and Spacing tab.
- Finally make any changes that you want to alignment, indentation or spacing and then click OK.
NOTE - To add text that becomes part of a shape select the shape and then type or paste text.
- To change the direction of the text then click on Text Direction in paragraph group.
- To change the text alignment then click on Align Text in paragraph group.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here