How to create a presentation in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to create a presentation in PowerPoint 2010.
- PowerPoint Presentation slides are the way to represents the information which are of dynamic types.
- PowerPoint 2010 presentations include images, videos, graphs, animation, charts, narration and much more.
Create PowerPoint Presentation
To create a presentation in PowerPoint we should use following steps
- Click the File tab and then click New.
- Then follow the following steps
- After Click Blank Presentation click Create.
- Apply a template or theme either from those built-in with PowerPoint 2010 or downloaded from Office.com.
The steps can be summarized as following
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here