How to Print an Outline Presentation of PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about the way to print an outline presentation slide which can hold only text and none of the graphics in PowerPoint 2010.
Outline tab in PowerPoint
- As we already know that the Outline tab shows slide text or title in outline form.
- The Outline tabs a place to start writing our content in the slides.
Print a hard copy of an outline of the presentation
To print a hard copy of an outline of the presentation in PowerPoint we have to follow the following steps
- First of all we have to click on File tab.
- Then click Print and click Full Page Slides.
- Then under Other Settings select Outline.
- Then finally click Print at the top of under Print Command.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here