How to rename a layout in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to rename a layout of a slide in PowerPoint 2010.
Slide layout in PowerPoint
- As it already mentioned that Slide layouts contain formatting, positioning, and placeholders for all of the content that appears on a slide.
- According to our need we can change the name of layout used in the slides of a presentation in PowerPoint 2010.
Rename a Slide layout in PowerPoint
To rename a slide layout we have to follow the following steps
- First of all we have to click on the View tab, in the Master Views group and click Slide Master.
- Then in the pane that contains the slide master and layout thumbnails right-click the layout thumbnail that you want to rename.
- Then in the Layout name box of Rename Layout dialog box, enter the new name of the layout and then click Rename.
- Finally on the Slide Master tab, in the Close group and click Close Master view.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here