How To Set Field Properties In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain How To Set Field Properties In Access 2010.
Set field properties
When we create a field, then we set a field properties in a access 2010. Properties controls the appearance and behavior.
For example, by setting field properties in access.
- First we controls appearance data in a access field.
- Properties are the process to stop the incorrect data enter in a field.
- Specify default values for a field.
- Its help to searching and sorting on a field.
We complete the process, we must use design view.
Set field properties in datasheet view
- We can rename a field, change its data type, change its Format property, and change some of a field's.
- Other properties while we work in Datasheet view.
Open a table in datasheet view
- First we right click the table where we want want to use it, in the navigation pane.
- Then we enter shortcut menu and click datasheet view in access.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here