How to use a picture as a slide background in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to use a picture as a slide background in PowerPoint 2010.
Slide background in PowerPoint
- As we already know that every information in PowerPoint are presented in form of Slides.
- Hence PowerPoint allow us to insert a picture including clip art behind your entire slide as a background.
- We can also insert a color behind our slide as a background.
- We can also insert a watermark behind our slide as a background for unique or clearly identify to presentation.
Use a picture as a slide background
To use a picture as a slide background we have to use following steps.
Select the slide that you want to add a background picture to.
NOTE - To select multiple slides, click a slide, and then press and hold CTRL while you click the other slides.
Then on the Design tab in the Background group click Background Styles.
Then click Format Background in the Background Styles.
Then Click Fill and then click Picture or texture fill.
To insert a texture on a slide then click on Texture and select the appropriate texture.
To use clip art as a background picture click Clip Art and then in the Search text box type a word or phrase that describes the clip that you want.
We can adjust a picture's relative lightness or transparency as follows
Do one of following
- To use the picture as a background for the slides that you selected click Close.
- To use the picture as a background for all of the slides in your presentation click Apply to All.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here