How to use FILTER UNSAFE RAW in PHP
This article describe about FILTER_UNSAFE_RAW Filter in PHP.
This filter does nothing, or encodes and strips defined characters.
And also removes data which is harmful for application.
It is used for encode unwanted characters or strip tags and remove.
If flags no specified then this filter does nothing.
- Name: "unsafe_raw"
- ID-number: 516
- FILTER_FLAG_ENCODE_LOW - Encode characters with ASCII value below 32
- FILTER_FLAG_ENCODE_HIGH - Encode characters with ASCII value above 32
- FILTER_FLAG_STRIP_LOW - Strip characters with ASCII value below 32
- FILTER_FLAG_STRIP_HIGH - Strip characters with ASCII value above 32
- FILTER_FLAG_ENCODE_AMP - Encode the & character to &
You may also want to read these related articles Click here
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here