How to use theme effects in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about the way to use theme effects in PowerPoint 2010.
Theme Effects in PowerPoint 2010
- As we know visual impact much more effective than any other mode of presentation.
- To create a cohesive look of our presentation we can use theme effects available in PowerPoint.
- We can use theme effects by click on Design tab and then click on effects as follow
- Basically theme effects specify the way that effects are applied to our charts, SmartArt graphics, shapes, pictures, tables, WordArt, and text available in our presentation slides.
- PowerPoint 2010 provides a wide range of theme fonts as follow
- However we cannot create our own set of theme effects we can choose the effect that we want to use in our own theme.
- When we select the theme effects current slide has changed according the selected theme effects.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here