How to use Tree in XML
In this article I am going to explain about what is XML Tree. XML document in the form of a tree structure.
In this article I am going to explain about what is XML Tree. XML document form a tree structure. In tree structure It has a root, then sub root then again sub root of sun root if required in XML Document. XML documents have a hierarchical structure and can conceptually be interpreted as a tree structure, called an XML tree.
Fallowing example is well formed XML Document.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
Here I am explaining about XML Tree
- First line in XML document known as XML declaration .
- Next line in XML document (<bookstore>) is known as root element of XML document.
- Next line in XML document (<book category="sport">) is known as child element of root element (book store).
- Next four lines in XML document (title, author, year and price) is known as child elements of element book store.
- Next four lines in XML document (</book>) define end of <book category="sport"> element.
- Last line </bookstore> in XML document define end of root element.
XML Documents Form a Tree Structure
XML document must have root element and root element is known as " parent of all elements" in XML document. All element in XML document form a tree structure. This tree start at root element and then sub child of root element.
You may also want to read these related articles :
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here