How to use XLink Model in XML
This article shows the XLink Linking Model Concept or terminology of XLink.
XLink Linking Model
Three terminology of XLink
- Link: Link is the way of relationship between resources.
- Linking Element: Linking Element is describes the characteristics of a link.
- Locator: An identify remote resource which use in the link
Local resource is the part of linking element. local resource have a three part. these are following.
- Outbound: the source is the local resource.
- Inbound : Destination is a local resource.
- Third-party : none resources are local
You may also want to read these related articles :
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here