What is SVG Example in XML
Posted in XML | SVG July 04, 2019
In this article I have described about a simple graphics image in XML and defining the code.
Read about SVG here
View SGV Example
An example of a simple SVG graphic:
|<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.1">
<rect width="100%" height="100%"/>
<circle cx="100" cy="50" r="40" fill="red" />
- The first line contains the XML declaration.
- standalone='no' means SVG has a reference to an external file.
- Xml define the namespace and version use the program.
- The SVG code start <SVG> elements.
- The <rect> element is used to draw a rectangle.
- The <circle> element is used to draw a circle.
- cx and cy define the circle is center.
You may also want to read these related articles :
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here