What is theme color in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described the way to work with colors of Themes in PowerPoint 2010.
Color of Theme in PowerPoint
- As we know that theme simplify the process of creating professional designer-looking presentations.
- Theme color can make dramatic change on your presentation without to change the theme.
- In PowerPoint 2010 we have 12 color slots.
- First four colors are for text and backgrounds, next six are accent colors and remaining two color are for hyperlink and followed hyperlink.
- Theme colors handle both light and dark backgrounds very well.
- We can select color of theme as according our needs
- We can create our own custom theme colors in the Themes group click Colors and then click Create New Theme Colors.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here