What is theme fonts in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about the way to use fontas in theme in PowerPoint 2010.
Theme Fonts in PowerPoint 2010
- As we know that theme simplify the process of creating professional designer-looking presentations.
- Hence theme fonts play a key role for an interactive presentation in PowerPoint 2010.
- Basically Office theme defines two fonts — one for headings and another for body text.
- PowerPoint uses these fonts to construct automatic text styles.
- We can use theme fonts by click on Design tab and then click on fonts as follow
- By changing theme fonts in PowerPoint we can update our all of the title and bullet text in presentation.
- PowerPoint 2010 provides a wide range of theme fonts as follow
- We can also create the new theme font as follow
- When we move the cursor in built in theme font dialog box the selected font theme is shown in current slide.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here