What is web application in HTML5
In this article I have describe about Web application Events.
What is HTML5 Server-Sent Events
- When a web page updates automatically from a server, it is a server-sent event.
- The web page would have to ask if any updates were available in server-sent events.
- The SSE servers can start data transmission for client, and send a message update.
- Facebook/Twitter updates, stock price updates, news feeds, sport results, etc.
Web Application for SSE
- Server sent event is a web application, and add an <eventssource> element to the document.
- The <eventssources> elements should point to an URL in src attribute, and provide a HTTP connection that sends a data stream containing the events.
- The URL would point to a PHP, PERL or any Python script of sending event data consistently.
- Web application expect server time in this example.
/* Define event handling logic here */
<eventsource src="/cgi-bin/ticker.cgi" />
Define the code
- We create a new object in Event Source, then URL page sending the updates.
- Message event receive update for each time.
- Message put data into the element id="Sse".
You may also want to read these related articles :
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here