What is XLink in XML
In this article I will explain that what is the XLink.
- XLink is a generalization of the HTML link concept.
- XLink is the form of XML Linking Language.
- XLink used to specify link to documents or creating hyperlink in XML documents.
- XLink allow you to define how will be used and viewed.
XLink supports two type Link
- Simple Links (Like as HTML)
- Extended Links( Like as Multiple Resources together)
Following Example Define The XLink
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<pettydog xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" >
Anton is my favorite dog.
You may also want to read these related articles :
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here