How to edit in slide layout in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to edit and reapply slide layout in PowerPoint 2010.
Slide layout in PowerPoint
- Slide layouts contain Placeholder and the
theme (colors, fonts, effects, and the background) of a slide as well.
- We can edit and reapply a new slide layout
in PowerPoint 2010.
Edit and Reapply Slide layout
To edit and reapply a Slide layout we have to
follow the following steps
- Initially on the View tab in the Master
Views group and click Slide Master.
- Then in the pane that contains the slide
masters and layouts click the layout that you want to edit.
- Then Edit the layout.
- Then in the Close group, click Close
- After that in Normal view, in the pane
that contains the Outline and Slide tabs select the Slides tab.
- Click the slides that you want to reapply
the updated layout to.
- Finally on the Home tab, in the Slides
group, click Layout and then select the layout that you just updated.
Ask Your Question
programming related question? You may want to post your question here