How to use strptime in PHP
This article describe about strptime() Function in PHP.
strftime() generated date/time parse by strptime() function.
Note: Parsed date return by this function in the array. meaning of return array key.
- [tm_mday] - day of the month (1-31)
- [tm_mon] - months since January (0-11)
- [tm_year] - years since 1900
- [tm_sec] - seconds (0-61)
- [tm_min] - minutes (0-59)
- [tm_hour] - hour (0-23)
- [tm_wday] - days since Sunday (0-6)
- [tm_yday] - days since January 1 (0-365)
- [unparsed] - the date part which was not identify using the specified format, if any
$format= '%d/%m/%Y %H:%M:%S';
$strf1 = strftime($format);
You may also want to read these related articles Click here
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here