Print document in Word 2010
In this article I am describing about Print document in word 2010.
Print your document
- First click on the File tab.
- Click on the Print.
Then do the following
- Select Copies box under the Print.
- Enter the number of copies that you want
- Select Printer, and ensure that
printer that you want is selected.
- Select Setting box by default
setting for your printer are selected, and you can also change setting
according to your need for click on the setting box.
- Finally when you satisfied from setting
then click on Print.
programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here