Format of Diagram in Visio 2010
In this article I will explain Format of diagram in Visio 2010.
- Firstly click the Design tab.
- Secondly in the Backgrounds group, click Backgrounds.
- Click the background that you want. A new background page is added to the diagram, which you can see in the page tabs along the bottom of the diagramming area.
For border or title
- Go to the Design tab, click Borders & Titles.
- Then click the title that you want.
- After that click the title text. The entire border is selected, but if you start typing it changes the default title text.
- Then enter the title that you want.
- At last to edit other text in the border, first select the entire border, and then click the text you want to change and start typing.
For applying a unified color scheme
1. On the Design tab, in the Themes group, hold your pointer over the various themes. A preview of the theme shows up on the page.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here