How to Use XLink Element in XML
This article is explain the element of XLink and XLink type attribute.
An xlink:type attribute contain XLink information.
- An xlink:type="extended" attribute is a general linking element ; this element can contain the following:
- An xlink:type="resource" is define the local resource.
- An xlink:type="locator" is define the remote resource
arcs are defined by xlink:type="arc":
- Both "resource" and "locator" elements can have xlink:label attributes
- An arc element has an xlink:from and an xlink:to attribute
- The "arc" element defines a set of arcs: from each resource having the from label to each resource having the to label
You may also want to read these related articles :
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here