Create a Database From Scratch In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Create a Database From Scratch In Access 2010.
Create a database from scratch
- If we have a data in another program and
we want to use in Access then we chose that it is better to create a
database from scratch.
- In Access 2010, we have a choice a
standard desktop database, or a web database.
Create a new database, these are the
- First we start access.
- Click the new tab and create a new
- Click blank database or blank web
- Desktop database cannot be full support
and published to the web.
- Type our database name in the file name
- Click Create.
- Access puts the cursor in the first empty
cell in the Click to Add column of the new table.
- Enter our data in data table.
- If we put our data in data table then