Back-end use in several versions Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain back-end application in several versions of Access 2010.
front-end/Back-end application in several version of Access 2010
- We use save database as command to convert the front-end
database in the formats-Access 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007.
- This command
preserves the original database in its original format and
- creates a copy in the format that you specify.
- First we convert Access database file then we ensure that no
one else has it open.
- Start Access 2010, then we open the file tab and click
- Browser open and select the file that we want to convert.
- If the Database Enhancement dialog box appears, asking
whether we want to enhance the database, click No.
- If a form will open when we start a database then we close
- Then we click save database in file tab.
- Type a name for the new database, in save as dialog box.
- We save a different database for a different location from
- Click Save.
Got a programming related question? You
may want to post your question here