Remove The Primary Key In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Remove The Primary Key In Access 2010.
Remove the primary key
- Open the table whose primary key we want to remove
- First we click the home tab and click the view tab,
and then select the design view.
- Select the roe whose the primary key remove.
- On the Design tab, in the Tools group, click Primary
- The key indicator is removed from the field or fields
that we previously specified as the primary key.
Got a programming related question? You
may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here