Introduction To Queries In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain introduces to queries In Access 2010.
Introduction to queries
Queries is use to add, delete, change, or review data from our database.
- Mainly queries is used to filter our data and to perform
calculations with our data, and to summarize our data.
- Queries is also use to automate data management tasks.
- When we change our data before we commit to those changes.
- Its can also use to supply data for a form or report.
- A query is a request for data results, for action on data,
or for both.
- Queries is a process to assemble the data when we design
our form or report.
- When we want to represent our data by using a form or
report is often located in several different tables.
Got a programming related question? You
may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here