Import An Excel Worksheet Into Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain import an excel worksheet into Access 2010.
Import an Excel worksheet into Access
- Worksheet and database table both are similar, this is
stored in rows and columns. so we are easily import the data from a
worksheet into a database table.
- The main process is in how the data is organized, and what
process to storing the data in worksheet and database table.
- Simply import our worksheet data in a database table, but
this problem associated with organizing and updating our data, particularly
if our worksheet contains redundant data.
- This problem is solve to related every data.
- The table analyzer wizard is feature Access, and help to
complete the process, Wizard help to split the table into separate tables.
- Each of which contains data that is not duplicated in any
of the other tables.
- The wizard also creates the necessary relationships
between the tables.
Got a programming related question? You
may want to post your question here