Review Data From Tables In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Review Data From More Than One Table In Access 2010.
Review data from more than one table simultaneously
- The customer table is create a query that return
order for a particular city.
- For Example, by using the following procedure.
- First we open the northwind database in access 2010.
- We click the create tab and then click the query
design in a query group.
- When open the show table, then double click the
customer table and click orders.
- Then close the show table dialog box.
- In the customer table double click the company name
and city to add these fields to the query.
- In the query design grid, in the City column, clear
the check box in the Show row.
- We replace city column to las vegas in criteria row.
- In the Orders table, double-click Order ID and Order
Date to add these fields to the next two columns of the query design
- Then we click the run tab in a result group.
- Then we save the query.
- In the Query Name box, type orders by city, and then
Got a programming related question? You
may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here