What Is Database Design In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Database Design In Access 2010.
Database design basics
Database designed basics provides to
correct information and updates for access. A correct design is
developed our work within a database. It is used to save our time and it
makes good design scenes.
This is a way to provide information
or guidance for planning a desktop database, how to divide that
information into the appropriate tables and columns, and how those
tables relate to each other.
Good database design
- The first database design is that duplicate
information, and it is wasted space, increase, errors and
- The second database design is that correct and
accurate information is provide, this one is very important.
- If our database contains incorrect information, then
we put the reports from the database will also contains the incorrect
A good database design is, therefore, one that
- Database design is reduce the wasted data, so its
divide our information into subjects-based tables.
- Its provides information when it requires the
information in the tables together as needed.
- This process ensure our information is accurate.
- Accommodates our data processing and reporting needs.
Got a programming related question? You
may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here