Set a Table's Properties In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain Set a Table's Properties In Access 2010.
Set a table's properties
- We can set properties in a table.
- First we select a table and click on the home tab.
- We enter in the View group and click view button, and then click Design view tab.
- We enter the design tab, then we click property sheet in a show/hide group.
- The table property sheet is down.
- Then click the general tab in the property sheet.
- Set the property that we want to set, and then enter a setting for the property.
- When we close the property sheet then we click save button.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here