Overview To Queries In Access 2010
In this article I am going to explain overview to queries In Access 2010.
Overview to queries
- This article provides basic information about queries and provides examples of the different types of queries.
- Queries is use to add, delete, change, or review data from our database.
- Mainly queries is used to filter our data and to perform calculations with our data, and to summarize our data.
- Queries is also use to automate data management tasks.
- When we change our data before we commit to those changes.
- Its can also use to supply data for a form or report.
- A query is a request for data results, for action on data, or for both.
- Queries is a process to assemble the data when we design our form or report.
- When we want to represent our data by using a form or report is often located in several different tables.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here