Cut and Paste in Word 2010
This article describe about Cut and Paste in Word 2010.
Cut and Paste
It is similar to copy and paste except a little bit different. When you use copy and paste original content does not remove, but in cut and paste original content remove when you paste it at the new location.
Cut and paste Operation
It remove the content from original place and move to the desire location. do the following steps for cut and paste the content.
Select the text that you want to cut.
Several option are available for cut the selected text and put in the Clipboard.
- Using mouse Right click : Right click on selected text, cut option display click on the cut for store the content in clipboard.
- Using Ribbon copy button : You can also use the cut button available in the Ribbon for cut the selected text into the clipboard.
- Using Ctrl + x key : After the select text you can use Ctrl + x key for cut the content into the clipboard.
Finally click at the location where you want to paste the cut text. Following way are available for paste the content that describe below
- Using mouse Right click : Right click at the location where you want to paste the cut content paste option display click on the paste option as a source key
- Using Ribbon copy button : click on the paste button available in ribbon for paste the content at new location.
- Using Ctrl + v key : Simply press Ctrl + v for paste the copied content.
Copy, cut and paste in different document
These all you can do the similar method of copy and paste that are describe above. But for move one document to other document use Alt + Tab key.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here