Add Custom text in standard layout in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have I have described about to add Custom text to text placeholders in standard layout in PowerPoint 2010.
Custom prompt text In PowerPoint
- Custom text is a way to overwrite the text in the default placeholders by adding custom prompt text.
- With the help of custom prompt text users can enter template into text placeholders in standard layouts.
Add custom prompt text to text placeholders
- As we know that Standard and pre-built layouts contain placeholders with default text like Click to edit Master title style or Click to add subtitle style.
- To add custom prompt text to text placeholders in standard layouts we have to use following steps
- First we have to click in Slide Master view and click a default text placeholder.
- Then replace the existing text with your own custom prompt text.
- Then on the Slide Master tab in the Close group click Close Master View to return to Normal view to see your new custom prompt text.
NOTE - When we go to Normal view users of our template can click inside the placeholder and replace the instructional text with their own content.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here