What is text placeholder of Slide layout in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to add a text placeholder in slide layout in PowerPoint 2010.
Text placeholder in Slide Layout
- If we want to enter specific types of information into placeholders in our template then add a text placeholder from within Slide Master view.
- When we want to contain permanent and un editable text in our template then add a text box in Slide Master view.
- if we add a Textbox in Normal view then the text is editable by anyone.
Add a Text placeholder in Slide Layout
To Add a Text placeholder in Slide Layout we have to use following steps
- First of all on the View menu in the Master Views group click Slide Master.
- Then in the left pane that contains the slide masters and layouts click the layout in which we want to add a text placeholder and custom prompt.
- Then on the Slide Master tab in the Master Layout group click Insert Placeholder and then click Text.
- Then click the mouse pointer and drag to draw our text placeholder.
- The default text is highlighted in the placeholder and then replace it with our own custom prompt text.
- Finally on the Slide Master tab in the Close group click Close Master View.
NOTE - If we want to replace an unwanted bullet appears before our custom prompt text click the Home tab and in the Paragraph group click the down arrow next to Bullets and then click None.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here