How to use Color as a slide background in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about to use color as a slide background in PowerPoint 2010.
Slide Color background in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint allow us to insert a picture including clip art behind your entire slide as a background.
- We can also insert a color behind our slide as a background.
- Watermarks are flexible because we can change their sizes and their positions on a slide.
Use a color as a slide background
To use a color as a slide background we have to use following steps.
Select the slide that you want to add a background color to.
NOTE - To select multiple slides click a slide and then press and hold CTRL while you click the other slides.
Then on the Design tab in the Background group click Background Styles.
Then click Format Background in the Background Styles.
Then Click Fill and then click Solid Fill.
To insert color on slide then click on Color and select the appropriate color.
To change to a color that is not in the theme colors then click More Colors.
NOTE - Custom colors and colors on the Standard tab are not updated if you later change the document theme.
We can move the Transparency slider to change the background transparency.
Do one of the following
- To apply the color to the slides that you selected click Close.
- To apply the color to all of the slides in your presentation click Apply to All.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here