How to Use Master Views in PowerPoint 2010
In this article I have described about the different categories of Master views which are used in PowerPoint 2010.
Master views in PowerPoint
- Master views include Slide Handout and Notes view. It includes background, color, fonts, effects, placeholder sizes and positions in presentation slides.
- we can make changes in universal style to every slide, notes page, or handout associated with our presentation.
There are three types of category under the master views
- Slide Master View - We can open the Slide Master view for change the design and layout of master slides.
- Handout Master View - We can open the Handout Master view for change the design and layout of printed handout.
- View Notes Master - We can open the view Notes Master for open notes in Master view.
Ask Your Question
Got a programming related question? You may want to post your question here
Programming Answers here